- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Strasbourg, France
- Experience: 3+ years successful selling in the PPE sector
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Reports to: Country Manager France
About the job
SHOWA, a 100% wholly-owned Japanese glove manufacturer, globally positioned, now seeks to appoint a National Account Manager based in/near Strasbourg to further promote the brand and establish new regional distribution to give full national coverage on the French market.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager France, this home-based position will increase sales growth and profitability across East France. The region has a strong turnover and contains several leading accounts, however, there are significant opportunities for growth.
80% of time will be spent at end-user level managing existing accounts to grow but also proactively seeking new business opportunities across multiple industrial sectors. 20% of time will be spent managing existing relationships through attending multi-site visits (once and when possible) and/or online meetings to offer product training and presentations, setting objectives, introducing marketing campaigns, supporting bids and tenders, evaluating performance, and identifying opportunities to seek deeper market penetration.
Team SHOWA consist of a mostly young and dynamic team, with enthusiasm and passion for their profession. SHOWA is a global organization, dominant in Japan yet with major business units in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
SHOWA is the only company that fully controls the design and manufacture. Each member of the SHOWA family must have integrity and the empowerment to build trusting relationships within our company and, equally important, with our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage, achieve, and maintain budget
- Proven track record of sales growth in the PPE sector
- Good knowledge of the needs of regional and national distributors
- Support and give training to the distribution network
- Comprehensive recording with our SalesForce CRM program
- Demand planning with logistics division
- Good knowledge of import and export
- Identify and secure major clients, both regional and national
- Manage (key corporate) accounts, including the attainment of retention & growth targets
- Proven ability to seek, identify and generate new business
- Support distributor sales teams with joint end-user visits
- Introduce marketing promotions
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms
- Identify and visit key end-users in multiple industrial markets
- Maintain customer portfolio and good profitability
Education & Competences
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 3+ years successful selling in the PPE sector
- Successful experience and track record of sales growth selling through distribution
- Strong communicating and negotiation skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to account development and management
- Good reporting skills
- Organized and efficient
- Fluent in French & English, both verbally and written
- Ability and willingness to travel (internationally)
- Located in east France
What can we offer you?
- Gain access to one of the most fun, ambitious group of people
- Opportunity to gain industry experience
- Opportunity to further expand our current customer portfolio
- Competitive salary
- Bonus on achievements of KPI’s
- Car Allowance